Thursday, July 23, 2009

Grilled Sausages in the Street

20.July Mon. evening
Up to this point I was surprised not to find any sausage on any of the menus or sold on the street, either here or in Warsaw. So I finally asked Isabella at the hostel who had so far been answering all my questions about where to go and what to do, and she told me about 2 guys who sell it in the street out of a blue van from 9:00 - 5:00. But when I went to the place she marked on my map I couldn't see them anywhere, so I thought I was either too late or I was in the wrong place. I went back to the hostel and had a nap and when I decided that I was hungry for some dinner at 8:30pm I went downstairs where Isabella asked if I was on my way to get sausages. It turns out she meant 9:00-5:00 AT NIGHT!




So I headed back and had one of the best grilled sausages I have ever had!

No comments:

Post a Comment