Sunday, July 26, 2009

Budapest Day 3 Still hot

Fri. Day 17
Today I headed over to the museum of Fine Arts which was on Heroes Square with a Dutch man who was here on his way to a conference. There were lots of paintings that were not my favorite kinds, but there were some impressionist paintings that of course I have never seen and some contemporary art that was interesting and a strange special exhibit from Isreal's Museum that had about 15 pieces ranging from ancient to contemporary multi-media. I wasn't sure wht the connection of the pieces were but it was interesting. I spent longer at the museum so when I came out I decided to ride on the air-conditioned tram and explored a few other places including the Margarit Island that had this nice fountain. I had a nice view of the Parliament also.



No comments:

Post a Comment