Saturday, August 1, 2009

Morning in Vienna night in Prague

Day 22 Weds. July 29 2009

I started the day with a bike tour of Vienna. After waiting forever for a tram I made it to the meeting place to find they had left but I was able to catch up with them. It was much nicer seeing Vienna by bike. I saw some new things and found out about some things I had already seen.








These box like openings in this building are the horse stables for the Lipizzaner horses. They are on vacation now, but she didn't tell us what they were doing, sunning on the beach? or eating nice grass in some idyllic field?





I left Vienna in the late afternoon arriving in Prague in the evening. I just happened to meet 3 Australian girls in the train station who were going to the same hostel as me. We went for a walk when we got settled and were awed with how beautiful it was there.





No comments:

Post a Comment